This is a brief overview for Case Managers about the kinds of sessions The Owl Centre can offer in all of our service disciplines.
The Owl Centre provides high quality multi-disciplinary services through its friendly and motivated therapists.
If you are a social worker, solicitor or a case manager who needs to provide a therapy package for a particular child and their family, we are very happy to support you.
Types of Appointments:
- Initial Assessments
- Follow-up Assessments (Reviews)
- Second Opinion assessments
- Tailor-made therapy programmes to meet your child's individual needs. These are generally conducted in-house or through school or home visits.
- Advice Sessions
- The Owl Centre is happy to implement a therapy programme from a current NHS report or enhance the activities written in the child’s ‘My Plan’.
Meetings we can attend:
- TAC meetings
- Case conferences
- Annual reviews
- IEP meetings
- My Plan meetings
The Owl Centre can carry out a range of training programmes for teachers, TAs, keyworkers, parents and guardians to enable them to meet the specific needs of children. Examples of training courses we have delivered in the past include:
- Practical activities for developing speech and language skills in the Early Years.
- Developing eating and drinking skills
- Practical activities for supporting sensory processing at home
- Practical activities for supporting sensory processing at school
- Introduction to Art Therapy (for teachers, TAs, keyworkers, and other professionals)
- Introduction to Music Therapy (for schools)
- Introduction to Dramatherapy (for schools)
- Providing training in the ICAN Talk Boost Programme
- Providing an overview of Autism and its current therapy interventions
- Practical activities for developing communication skills for the under 2 year olds.
- Semantic links
- Creating opportunities for communication in the classroom
A 1 hour therapy session costs from £65, but rates vary depending on the kind of visit and service offered. Please telephone for a free consultation or email us for further information.
Invoices are sent to the client by email at the end of each month. The usual method of payment is a BACS transfer but cheques can also be sent to us by post. If necessary, the client can pay the therapist in cash or by cheque on the day of the appointment.
For more information about our services, please contact us