Join our Team of Therapists
The Owl Centre is always interested to hear from fabulous therapists to join the team, and we consider applications from many types of child-focused disciplines.
- You are a dedicated, conscientious professional who is committed to service excellence.
- You are friendly and engage brilliantly with children. For younger children, fun therapy is the best!
- You are an excellent communicator, and can discuss potentially sensitive issues in a clear and sympathetic manner.
- You are reliable, punctual and efficient. You turn up to therapy appointments and meetings prepared and on time, submit reports in a timely manner, and carry out any administrative tasks and general correspondence without delay. Owl Centre clients pay for a premium service, and if we can reply to them by yesterday, we will!
- You are highly competent and experienced, having attained the necessary professional qualifications required by your discipline. In exceptional cases, we can consider applications from newly qualified therapists in so far as you have genuine potential and we can put in place a special mentoring system.
- It is not necessary for you to be based in a county where there is already an Owl Centre site, as we are always interested in expanding into counties where there is a need for excellent independent therapy services.
- You are able and willing to travel in so far as you are required to undertake outreach visits.
Some of the Oxfordshire Owl Centre team members on an evening out
There are many benefits of being an Owl Centre therapist, and so if you wish to be considered to join our friendly, expert team, please contact us. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have, and to explain how your application would proceed.