Independent therapy for children in Gloucestershire, Hertfordshire and Oxfordshire.
Welcome. The Owl Centre is a group of private multi-disciplinary clinics for children aged 0 – 18 years old. It is headed by top Speech and Language Therapist Nicola Lathey, author of the prize-winning and best selling book, Small Talk.
Please click here for information about when independent therapy may be suitable, and see the Services tab above to find out the kinds of therapy disciplines that are currently offered, and in which locations. Depending on your location, therapies might include:
- Speech and Language Therapy, offered in Gloucestershire, Hertfordshire and Oxfordshire
- Occupational Therapy, offered in Hertfordshire and Oxfordshire
- Dyslexia Teaching, offered in Oxfordshire
- Music Therapy, offered in Hertfordshire and Oxfordshire
- Behavioural Advice and Autism Support, offered in Hertfordshire
- Physiotherapy and Sensory Integration Support, offered in Hertfordshire
- Respite Care, offered in Oxfordshire
- Autism in girls, offered in Oxfordshire
The Owl Centre strongly encourages early intervention and, as therapy is provided in a fun and engaging way, no age is too young. It offers school or home visits throughout Gloucestershire, Hertfordshire and Oxfordshire, and in parts of Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Herefordshire, Somerset, Warwickshire, Wiltshire and Worcestershire.
Help your child's development by using our FREE RESOURCES